Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thing 29- Scrapblog

It would appear I've been having a busy 2.1 day. And yes, I found one I like quite a lot, after a few things that weren't really my cup of tea.

Like Anne, the photobucket thing/link didn't work for me, but it wasn't too much of a hassle to save my pics to my pc, then just upload them. So my album is... here! Tada!



Um, yep, Twilight... pretty much. My only other thing about the thing that I didn't like was the shortage of darker pics/backgrounds- not specifically because I wanted to make a vampire book promo (which I did), more because there's more than cutesy stuff that a person might want to make... like so much, it's limited, and I'm sure there's a way to make it more interesting than just using the defaults available.

The thing for me is, I love technology, my laptop and I are practically attached by an umbilical cord, and I LOVE photoshop (not that I made the pics in my scrapblog, I stole them and I have no idea who made them), but I really like scrapbooks to be scrap books.

/end rant, since I already said I liked this new toy!

No comments: