Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thing 35: Mini or Micro Blogging

Twitter is quite the in thing at the moment from what I can figure. I have a couple of thoughts. A blog I used to read quite happily has become a lot less interesting since the writer now updates almost solely from twitter meaning that there are pretty much only out of context single sentences rather than what used to be a pretty interesting blog. On the other hand, I find the updating of facebook status/having a little corner of the blog devoted to twitter is fine. I guess this is the crux of it- in small doses it's fun and even useful- in large doses, it's not!!!

1 comment:

Polyxena said...

I like using Twitterfeed to feed my blog to Twitter as opposed to the other way around which I imagine would make for a very sparsely written post. We have done the same with the library Twitter so that posts from the library blog link to it. I find this very useful and I like updating my FB status this way too.