Tuesday, November 27, 2007

#13 Tagging, folksonomies & social bookmarking in Del.icio.us

Tagging. It's a tool I underuse, I have to say. I am however, familiar with the concept, so let's see where this takes us...

*Fade to black, then fade back in, with subtitle 'a few moments later...'*

Not very far, apparently.

You see, my top secret password that I have happily applied to the many many (hundreds? thousands?) of sites I have had to join in recent days, has at last been rejected. And I don't really feel the urge to change passwords. Not that I want to divulge my password, I will say "may not contain any part of your username or full name " was the problem... No, my password is NOT Boruvka!!!

Second try: my second choice of user name has already been taken...

Third try: Taken.

Okay. This is ridiculous. Next topic, will return if I have time.

No comments: